Half-Blood Forum
Welcome back to Camp Half-Blood
Half-Blood Forum
Welcome back to Camp Half-Blood
Half-Blood Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for people who love The Percy Jackson series.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Points System
Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:48 pm by GiGi Galati

» Getting to camp
Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:06 pm by GiGi Galati

» Sneak peaks for new stuff in updates for the website(ONLY Tristan and GiGi can post new updates here)
Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today! I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:45 pm by Tristan Green

» Questions for this Webiste
Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today! I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:43 pm by Tristan Green

» CHB Couple List
Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:21 pm by Tristan Green

» A Half-Blood Is Claimed
Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:11 pm by Tristan Green

» DEMIGOD POWERS
Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:34 pm by Tristan Green

» Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today!
Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:26 pm by Tristan Green

» Your first subject
Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today! I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:34 am by Tristan Green

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tristan Green
Demeter's Child
Tristan Green

Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today! Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today!   Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today! I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:26 pm

hunter recruitment !
welcome to the Hunt !

How do you ladies feel about immortality? No more idiot boys? Constantly doing things that are worth your while, like hunting monsters and being super awesome?

Well look no further, because Artemis and her Hunters have returned to Camp and are looking for more hunters! All types of females are welcome: nymphs/naiads, demigods, or mortals -- actually, as long as you're female and agree to swear off the company of men, you're good to go!

REMEMBER: This is a final decision - no changing your mind once the decision is made, and NO BREAKING THE VOW. Might be good plotting, but please stick to your decision. If you do change your mind, you will turn back to mortal, and considering if you've lived for a long time... you might just die once you return to mortality. (We also just don't want people changing their minds every time it gets "boring.") If you think you will ever want to change your mind, it might just be easier not to be a Hunter.

Here's the vow, by the way:

I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis

I turn my back on the company of men,

Accept eternal maidenhood,

And join the Hunt.

Follow this super easy form, and we'll add you to the ranks! (This does not necessarily have to be in character, but that would be a nice touch. :3)

Your Name: Character who wishes to join the hunt - ideally you post with them.
Why?: This is an In-character reason for joining the Hunt. We all know why you might want to join the hunt - the Hunters are pretty awesome. However, why does your character want to join? This can be as simple as "I don't like boys and I never will," but it can't just be "because I felt like it today."

Do you agree to The Oath: Remember that this is binding! Put your answer here. :]

Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b] Character who wishes to join the hunt - ideally you post with them.
[b]Why?:[/b] This is an In-character reason for joining the Hunt. We all know why you might want to join the hunt - the Hunters are pretty awesome. However, why does your character want to join? This can be as simple as "I don't like boys and I never will," but it can't just be "because I felt like it today."

[center][i]I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis

I turn my back on the company of men,

Accept eternal maidenhood,

And join the Hunt.[/i][/center]

[b]Do you agree to The Oath:[/b] Remember that this is binding! Put your answer here. :]
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodforum77.board-directory.net

Ladies Of Camp Half-Blood! Join the Hunt today!
Page 1 of 1